Mould King 21006 Apollo 11 Spacecraft Lunar Module
In-Stock Ready to Ship
USPS SHIPPING TO CANADA AND THE LOWER 48 USA STATES AND USA APO ADDRESSES!!!!
This listing is a final sale and not returnable
Shipped in Factory Sealed Original Retail Box!!
The Apollo lunar module is the part of the Apollo spacecraft that directly landed on the moon. The Apollo 11 spacecraft is composed of three parts: the command cabin, the service cabin and the lunar module. The command module is conical, mainly used for astronauts to live and work in flight, and is also the control center of the entire spacecraft. The front end of the service cabin is docked with the command cabin, and the main engine nozzle of the propulsion system is provided at the rear end. The lunar module consists of an upper upgrade and a descent stage. The upper upgrade is the main body of the lunar module, which can accommodate 2 astronauts. The descent stage consists of a landing engine, 4 instrument bays and 4 landing legs. This collectible model toy of Mould King highly replicates the details of the Apollo lunar landing vehicle, and can gain insight into the structure of this classic aerospace vehicle during the assembling process.
• Other features include: openable moon landing head, realistic signal antenna, control thruster assembly, crew compartment,
• Comes with a lunar exploration vehicle for patrolling the surface of the moon
• This set is compatible with brand bricks and contains over 7,106 pieces.
• Full-color step by step building instructions.
• Mould King Apollo 11 Spacecraft measures over 43cm high, 70cm long and 40cm wide.